Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Week

I'm really exited to see more than 1,000 visitors of my blog in the first week. What is more surprising is that fact that the visitors came from 38 countries. I would never guessed that someone from Paraguay, Malaysia or Latvia would be interested in VIX options.

I have to thank Bill Luby at Vixandmore again for his endorsement. I'm looking forward for his Expiring Monthly magazine which is the brainchild of five of the top options bloggers on the Internet: Adam Warner of the Daily Option Report, Bill Luby of VIX and More, Jared Woodard of Condor Options, Mark Wolfinger of Options for Rookies, Mark Sebastian of Option 911. I learned a lot from these guys over the years.

I find options on volatility a fascinating subject and I hope I will have the energy to write about interesting topics for long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment